Number of hours: 35.00 Per Week
Nacro are currently looking to recruit for an ICT Field Technical Support Analyst to be based at their Head Office in Aston, Birmingham.
The purpose pf this role will be to provide 2nd line roaming support to a wide user base throughout Nacro, with the aim of improving the levels of service to the organisation. Support will usually be in person but may be by telephone. Regular travel to Nacro sites is required throughout England and Wales providing on site professional ICT service support.
You will make a leading contribution to the development and maintenance of Nacro’s technical infrastructure. To take ownership of work related to Microsoft Windows Server, databases, networks and telephony. To resolve technical problems and to undertake work from the ICT Service Desk.
Candidates will need to have the following:
• Experience in ICT Field engineer support or multi-site roaming support
• Good experience of supporting and administering Microsoft Windows Server
• Understands enterprise networking and security software administration
• Understands VPN Technologies
• Coordination and collaboration with 3rd party technical vendors
• Monitoring and management of infrastructure performance (through industry standard toolsets)
• Supporting and administering infrastructure to ensure continuity of services
• A full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Who are they?
Our client is a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives. Their impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. They advise and speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. They never give up.
What they offer
• 28 days of annual leave per year (accruing one additional day per year up to five days), pro rata for part-time employees
• Paid lunch breaks, pro rata for part time employees’
• Pension scheme and season ticket loan
• Training and professional development opportunities
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you’re keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, they would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which their work has changed lives here