Number of hours: 35.00 Per Week
Nacro, in Tower Hamlets, in partnership with CGL, deliver Substance Misuse recovery services under the RESET banner. They are currently looking to recruit an Inclusion Worker within Housing & Finance, Benefit & Debt.
This role will be based at our RESET recovery service and will be a full time position. The Nacro team are fully integrated into the wider CGL recovery team based in Whitechapel and also provide In-reach support to the treatment service at Mile End Hospital.
The role will be specifically to support service users, both in treatment and recovery, to address their Housing and FBD needs. These will include, but not be limited to;
• Housing options advice
• Housing advocacy
• Support with applications and appeals
• Referrals into third parties
• Support with bank accounts and ID
• Support with debts and creditors
• Support with benefits applications and appeals
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Who are we?
Nacro are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives. Our impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. We advise and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. We never give up.
What we offer
• 28 days of annual leave per year (accruing one additional day per year up to five days), pro rata for part-time employees
• Paid lunch breaks, pro rata for part time employees’
• Pension scheme and season ticket loan
• Training and professional development opportunities
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you’re keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which Nacro’s work has changed lives here