Number of hours: 35.00 Per Week
Nacro are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives. Our impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. We advise and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. We never give up.
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced HR MI Analyst to join our already successful and well established Systems & Payroll team based in Birmingham. This is a new and exciting role which will support the development and maintenance of all our HR/Payroll systems alongside designing, developing and producing high level reporting data for our Board of Trustees, Executive Leadership team as well as our funding partners and commissioners.
The successful candidate will have an understanding and experience of:
• Managing HR systems, including HR data analysis.
• HR systems development and improvement.
• Project management.
To be successful in this role and to make a difference, the ideal candidate will need to have previous experience of working in a similar role of managing HR systems, including HR data analysis using OpenHR or a similar system. You will also need to have proven ability to use a variety of Microsoft packages especially Excel and Word.
This role is working 35 hours per week, plus paid lunch break (40 hours in total).
What they offer
• 28 days of annual leave per year (accruing one additional day per year up to five days), pro rata for part-time employees
• Paid lunch breaks, pro rata for part time employees’
• Pension scheme and season ticket loan
• Training and professional development opportunities
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you’re keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which Nacro’s work has changed lives here