Number of hours: 35.00 Per Week
Are you looking to for a fresh new challenge within Construction?
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic & inspirational Construction Tutor to assist in the delivery of our Study Programme at our training centre in Longton.
You will be working with students with a variety of support needs, including those with emotional and behavioural needs, learning difficulties and those who have disengaged from mainstream education. The purpose of the role is to prepare, plan resources and deliver multi-skills construction training up to Level 2.
Aside from your talent and experience, you’ll play a key part in inspiring our students to flourish and achieve their full potential. You’ll also help motivate them to overcome personal barriers and guide them in their development.
What you’ll need to help us change lives
Qualifications are important for the role but we’re quite flexible. Ideally you’ll have:
• A minimum of level 2 or equivalent industry recognised qualification in a specialised vocational subject.
• A range of suitable industry relevant professional development, training or qualifications (First aid, safe manual handling or other).
• GCSE English, Maths and ICT (or equivalent qualifications at level 2 or above)
Aside from qualifications, what you’ll really have is the passion and drive to help, develop and inspire others in an innovative and dynamic learning environment.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
What we’re offering in return
• We believe we’re a great organisation to work for and offer industry linked salaries and benefits:
• 28 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) – you accrue more with service
• Pension scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Paid lunch breaks
• Training and personal development opportunities
Who are we?
Nacro are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives. Our impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. We advise and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. We never give up
If you’re keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which Nacro’s work has changed lives here